June 22 – 24, 2018
PEI’S Premiere Paddle Festival
An exciting new paddle experience for kayakers, canoeists, and stand up paddle boarders.
Paddle PEI’s south shore coast and river waterways; glide under the towering supports of the Confederation Bridge (the longest bridge over ice-covered water on earth); compete in races for prizes; sample our delicious Island cuisine and enjoy our evening music concert highlighting some of the best talent PEI has to offer.
The Festival runs from Friday, June 22nd to Sunday, June 24th, 2018 and features three fun-filled days of coastal and river paddling for all skill levels. Learn the basics at one of our beginner’s workshops, or if you are already an experienced paddler, we can still teach you some new tricks in our intermediate/advanced class.
- Long coastal paddle (15 kms)
- Short coastal paddle (7.5 kms)
- River paddle (6 kms)
- River/Coastal Paddle (6 kms)
- Paddle under the Confederation Bridge
- Mi’kmaq cultural events including storytelling, drumming and dance
- Vendor exhibits
- Beginner and Intermediate/Advanced paddle workshops
- Andrew Russell, Olympian, will be our keynote speaker and one of our canoe instructors
- Saturday night music concert featuring award-winning bands acts, Dylan Menzie (contestant on CTV’s ‘The Launch”) and The Amanda Jackson Band
- Delicious Island cuisine
Registration has been extended to noon, Friday, June 22nd, 2018
© 2018 Sea The Coast Paddle Fest. All .Rights Reserved